Wheel Horse Forum

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 42 inch dozer blade
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:56 pm 

I am looking for a dozer blade for my 1966 1056 wheel horse tractor. I managed to find a 1966 model year-attachments list. listed as the original model no is bd-426. I found one on line and the model no on that one is bd-4267 now will this work for it ? and what is the 7 for then as I read across the same line on this original model supersedes to 6-1111 then a little further across same line says current model available then these 06-48bc03/79350(4) is that one no or after the / another no I am confused or is that all one model no or maybe a serial no ? I need some help with this I don`t want to buy a plow and go out of town and bring it home to find out I am stuck with it. I see these on craigs list all over I just would like to get the correct one that will work on the tractor thanks dave hope someone on hear can help me

Post subject: Re: 42 inch dozer blade
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:09 am 

well I did a little more digging and what I found out was the no I posted in my last post which would be bd-4267 is just a another model no so I guess the model I need is bd-426 or the new no 6-1111 no the part that is throwing me off is the last no`s on this line off attachments which reads 06-48bc03/79350 (4) these are supposed current models available. so the question is are these a model no or 2 model no or neither sorry folks I don`t get it I `am sure they had more then one blade that would fit this tractor

Post subject: Re: 42 inch dozer blade
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:47 am 

My guess is any of the model numbers on that line will fit. I'm probably looking at the same chart you are, so have no more, no less information than you do.

I believe the 1056 is a standard long frame tractor, so most attachments for the same type of tractor will fit.

Dale, mid-Michigan

C-101SS
C-Horse ( C-141 + Commando 800)
Kubota BX-2670